What's the server URL for connectMLS?
- The server URL is https://gamls-rets.connectmls.com/server/login
I'm having trouble logging into the connectMLS server, how do I access?
- When logging into connectMLS, please be sure you enter your user ID in ALL CAPS. If you forgot the password, you can retrieve it by going to IMS.gamls.com and clicking on the 'Forgot Password' link.
Does the connectMLS data feed follow the same data schema as Paragon?
- No, connectMLS follows a different data schema that reflects the RESO standard. You can find field translations in the Property Type Translation Spreadsheets here: Property Type Translation Spreadsheets
I no longer wish to use the RETS feed, do you have an API?
- Yes, we have an API available through Bridge Interactive. To gain access, you would send a request through the Bridge Interactive platform and include your user ID in the message section. If your account is in good standing, the request will be approved.
I can't locate the previous emails regarding the conversion, where can I find that information?
- You can find PDF copies of the emails in the following link: connectMLS Conversion Emails.
When will the existing Paragon feed be deactivated?
- The Paragon feed will be deactivated when the connectMLS' add/edit feature is open to the GAMLS membership.
When will agents start using connectMLS for listing entry?
- The official date has yet to be determined but expect the conversion in early Fall 2021.
I have a lot of questions about the connectMLS feed, is there anyone I can speak to?
- You can reach out to our IDX Department at IDX@gamls.com or connectMLS at firstname.lastname@example.org.